Our Impact is varied, and bold.
Design is often pigeonholed as purely creative and lacking in analytical thinking. Too much emotion, not enough sense.
Design, whether it’s of products or experiences, is not only about aesthetics but also about the creation of specific actions taken to boost revenues, improve customer engagement and solve complex problems. See how we applied Design Thinking and Strategic Design to solve our clients problems – and help them leverage their potential.
Reformer Factory is a start up initiative from a Melbourne Duo, where Pascal Satori was engaged to deliver everything they needed to go-to-market. Starting with the Brand Strategy and rolling through to Website Design, Booking System integration and Brand Experience, Pascal contributed to the launch of the business seeing results such as:
- Foundation memberships sold out within 24 hours
- Competition reached over 30K people in 3 weeks, with 300o people tagged.
- 80% capacity booked classes since November.
- Over 90 five star reviews
Thread Together is a charity focused on taking excess fashion stock from retailers and redistributing it to those who need it. Pascal Satori provide a full range of marketing and design services, including social media management, which assist the brand in building their awareness and influence across four main customer segments; fashion brands, charity partners, corporate partners and donators.
- Grown social following to 20K
- Developed ongoing initiatives to streamline the customer experience for fashion brands
- Improved user experience across their journeys, including the website and other service systems
- Assisted with the development of campaigns and other strategic initiatives